The Impact of Translation in Sharjah

The Impact of Translation in Sharjah

The Impact of Translation in Sharjah

A City with Its Own Language

Sharjah is one of the most diverse states in the UAE ethnically, culturally, and linguistically. And, no place shows it more than Sharjah. If you ask someone the first thing they think of about Sharjah. You’d get dozens of answers, all of them correct.  Food, tourism, finance, sales, entertainment, nearly any industry in the world is represented here. Sharjah is a place where people of any language or culture come together to trade information. Buy, sell, and compete for market recognition.

A complex blend of languages fills the air in Sharjah. Instead of being intimidated by that, use translation services in Sharjah to help you reach out to everyone. Who wants what you sell, not only those who speak your language. Keep reading to learn more about Sharjah’s linguistic landscape.

Solutions for Language Barriers

People living, working, and visiting bring their languages, cultures, plans, and talents to Sharjah. Why should this matter to you?  If you’re doing business in Sharjah and your products appeal to a multilingual group. You can’t afford not to use language services.  People like to engage in their native languages, and a business that takes this to heart will increase their opportunities for sales, grow their following, and improve the perception of their brand.

Language barriers make life more difficult in almost every way, from small frustrations to emergencies.  Language barriers can make it difficult for people to find the product they are looking for, and have a hard time understanding instructions during training or in a medical setting.  This should be a wake-up call for how much translation services are needed for anyone doing business and working with the government in Sharjah.

Languages of Sharjah (I am here)

About 80% of residents of Sharjah are expats and speak an array of languages including Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Tagalog, Malaysian, Chinese, Bengali, Korean, Russian, French, German, Dutch and Italian but most of them speak English as their secondary language. The other 20% of Sharjah’s population are the local Arabs and speaks Arabic. So, Arabic is the main language of the UAE and all the Government agencies only accept documents in Arabic.

Firstly, The Multilanguage demographic drives the growth and purchasing power in the city. Real estate and retail holdings in Sharjah are currently favoured by investors from India, Russian, Pakistan, Turkey and the EU countries, their processes often require legal and financial translations and interpreters. Moreover, MikDoss Best Legal Translation Sharjah is an expert in translating these documents legally in over 330 languages like French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog and etc.

In Addition, Our translation agency regularly helps people from all over the world engage with Arabic speaking people in Sharjah. Moreover, We translate many different documents to support non-Arabic speaking residents in Sharjah: from contract translation to instruction for training, from insurance benefits to the translation of information for visitors, our translation from any languages to Arabic and vice versa helps eliminate language barriers for visitors and residents in Sharjah every day.


Related Articles

Gravida vulputate aliquet tempor siteque sed pretium nonurna etid aenean haretra quam placerat adipiscing penatibus aliquam

Post A Comments